Thursday, August 13, 2015

10 things about you

okey-dokey, folks. change of plans.
10 things posts, well, they have tended to be about me.

PLOT TWIST: this one's about you .

YAY.

Source






















So who are you?


Source





















Comment your answers, or blog your own and comment a link to your post!
(It's like a really really really casual blog party.)
(and i answered my own questions. because i can. don't read 'em if ya don't want to.)

  1. What is your weirdest hobby? Mine is making journals. Not particularly writing in them (although I do love that) but actually MAKING the journal. And blogging (i'm only slightly addicted.)
  2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? "I haven't been everywhere but it's on my list."  - Susan Sontag
  3. Favorite quote. or Bible verse. :D "In the end I want my heart to be covered in stretch marks." - Andrea Gibson
  4. one of your secrets. or something that you never tell anyone. it doesn't have to be serious. just something simple that you never said. mine is: i hate ranch dressing. seriously. and it's like, the only salad dressing that my family ever makes. 
  5. Do you cuss? (i find this interesting. but you have to tell the truth. even if you only cuss when you stub your toe.) goodness. i do cuss, in my head. it's a habit i'm trying to break: i don't want to cuss, but sometimes i cuss about cussing. *facepalm* #embarrassed.
  6. what's that thing that bothers you? what gets under your skin and makes you itch? people not closing the door behind them (if it was closed when they walked in) and leaving lights on in rooms that aren't in use. stereotypes. (the worst. don't get me started.) and being patronized. or watching others be patronized. 
  7. how are you spending your summer? (mine = hiking, reading, working, canning, running, trying to get enough sleep, chocolate, and Downton Abbey with mom and dad. :D)
  8. what is your guilty pleasure? (*ahem* mine is books. the ones that make my heart ache. yay.)
  9. would you rather learn to do something new or have a new toy/gadget/thingamajig? i'd rather learn. how to get through an airport without losing your mind or a new iPhone. AIRPORT THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
  10. what makes you happy? what makes you smile without being able to help it? good songs. happy poetry. laughing with family and friends until my gut hurts and i'm crying-laughing. good books that make you think about life and why it is the way it is and why you are the way you are. that one friend's smile that they don't know means a lot to you. mom's hugs. summer sun, autumn breeze, the nip of winter on your nose and the way springtime makes the chickens happy. i love life. it makes me happy. sometimes it makes me sad but mostly it makes me happy. mostly it makes me smile...without being able to help it. and then when someone asks why i'm smiling, i have no answer. its just that things are good. something wonderful happened. something wonderful will always happen.  
so TELL ME! because i'm really curious. like, really curious. biting-my-nails, drive-me-nuts curious.

hugs,

Sami

p.s. excuse the art. its my new kick lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment